I’m glad you’ve found this blog. I want nothing more than to help you along in your relationship with Jesus.
What can you expect from the blog?
- Advice on how to follow Christ in specific situations.
- Encouragement for Christians who go to public school.
- Tips from fellow believers who attend public school.
- Bonus content and blog updates if you join the email newsletter.
This blog is Right for you if…
- You are a Christian who attends public school and are wondering how you can live out your faith there.
- You are struggling to be a light for God in a public school environment and you need encouragement.
- You have searched the internet for resources for Christians who go to public school… and you’ve found nothing.
- You go to a non-Christian private school and are seeking the same things.
- You are simply wondering how to live out your faith in a non-Christian community.
Who am I ?
- My name is Isabella. I am a teen writing for the glory of God.
- I am first and foremost, a Christ-follower.
- This is my 11th year attending public school.
- I am still learning new things about how to live for Jesus in school.
- I have been frustrated by the lack of resources about being a Christian in public school, which is why I decided to start this blog.
- Contact me by sending an email to email@example.com! I’d love to hear your stories about living out your faith in school.