If you’re reading this, chances are, you go to public school.
You also love Jesus.
You’re trying to serve Christ. But other serious Christians at school may seem like the people sitting in the chairs in the picture nearby–nonexistent.
Jesus commanded us to share the Gospel and glorify Him in everything we do. However, that’s hard when we feel alone in our pursuit.
There’s good news.
This website is meant to encourage you and give you practical tips to follow Jesus in public school. You will find encouragement, stories, and advice about living for Jesus in school here.
I won’t try to pretend, though–I’m still learning along with you! Though I have learned a lot in my walk with Jesus through school, there are new situations that arise every day. Following Jesus is a daily pursuit and a learning process.
Will you walk the journey with me?
Will you live for Jesus even when those around you aren’t?
Let’s do it together!
- Life & School UpdatePeople I’ve had conversations with? Goals for the school year? Struggles I’ve faced? […]
- Interview With a Public-Schooled Christian: SiennaToday I interviewed my friend Sienna from school. She had a lot of good advice to give! Enjoy the interview :). […]
- Your Influence is Bigger Than You Think (and What to Do With It)When was the last time you noticed someone’s actions? When what someone did replayed in your mind long after they were gone? […]
- Dear Public-Schooled Christian, Stand Strong in Your ActionsStanding strong in our beliefs is only the first step to standing strong in our faith. We not only need to stand strong in our beliefs, but also in our actions that follow those beliefs. […]
- 4 Reasons God Exists From The Reason For GodAs public-schooled Christians striving to share the gospel, knowing what to say when asked about our faith is important. […]
Subscribe so you never miss a new blog post.